ONVIF is established as a non-profit organization. It is an open industry forum promoting and developing global standards for interfaces of IP-based physical security products.
The Security Industry Association (SIA) protects and advances our members’ interests by:
- advocating pro-industry policies and legislation on Capitol Hill and throughout the 50 states;
- producing leading-edge global market research;
- creating open industry standards that enable integration;
- advancing industry professionalism through education and training;
- opening global market opportunities.
Established in 1948, the Electronic Security Association (ESA), a non-profit 501(c) 6 trade association, has evolved into the largest professional trade association in the United States with the purpose of representing, promoting and enhancing the growth and professional development of the electronic life safety, security, and integrated systems industry. In cooperation with a federation of state associations, ESA provides government advocacy and delivers timely information, professional development tools, products and services that members use to grow and prosper their businesses.